Sunday, March 2, 2014
Well this week we had another snow day adding to all of I think 8 now! We we're suppose to have a test on Monday if we had school on Friday. I am somewhat glad it got pushed back so I have some extra time to study even though this until is my favorite by far. I actually understand this unit very well. I feel normal again when it comes to math because I have always been really good at math. Along with studding for this test I have to get to work on my DEV project and try to wrap things up there so I can get some feedback from you so hopefully I get a good final grade! One last thing on my to do list is to come I and do text corrections. I know it's been a while but I didn't really understand it then either. This comming week should be fun for me, only because I'm a senior and I don't gave a 4th or 5th hour:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.