Sunday, March 2, 2014

B.O.B - Long Division Reflection

  Long division is frustrating.
 Its all the fun of being wrong,
 only it takes forever.

Then when we are shown how to do it,
it all makes perfect...

Then I try it and it's like I forget what numbers do

"how does one math"
          -What I say after every long division problem

But When I figure it out and do a problem right it feels amazing.
Like I just beat up Mohammed Ali in the first round.

The morale of this blog is...
no matter how hard it is for you
no matter bad your grade or score makes you feel
no matter the size of that little panic attack you get when you see a terrifying problem

If you figure out one problem, one small struggle that you surpass. Breathe in that victory.

Enjoy it; then math stops being a struggle and becomes a bunch of little wins.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.