Sunday, March 2, 2014

running short on time!

As happy as I was to have a polar-vortex-below-normal-temps-super-duper-crazy-cold day on Friday loosing even 1 day this late in the trimester is kind of scary. We have this week, which is really only 1 day- maybe 2. Then we have a 5 day week and finally, exams!  This trimester has gone extremely quickly and even though we've had very few days of school I feel like i've learned a lot in PCalc Functions. Even though we are not going to cover everything that we were supposed to this trimester, with everything that I have learned I feel as though all the information I learned in every other math class has come together and is being used in this class. And, I guess it's kind of nice! I hope we will be able to cram everything into the last week or so of this trimester! I honestly look forward to learning whatever new material we can cover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.