Monday, March 17, 2014

DEV reflection -kristen





My Reflection of this trimester

I have learned a lot this trimester. Even though I am extremely nervous for this exam and I did not do very well on all the other tests but that is because I am a terrible test taker. I don’t know what it is but when I hear test I just blank. Other than that I feel very good about this tri in this class and I learned a lot from my teacher. He taught me that there is more to teaching than just knowing math or knowing the material your teaching. I only have one more trimester left of my high school career. I am looking forward to the rest of my life and to college even thought I am already taking some college classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.