Sunday, March 2, 2014
Real life realization
This class has taught me things I didn't even know existed and I have been baffled front the beginning, in wondering how people have come accross this types of problems in real life. However I have made a connection on how this stuff is important and how we are going to use this after highschool. Since I am a junior I will be taking the ACT this coming week and in all my preparation books they express how the section that one needs to know the most about is math because it's really a situation where either you know it or you don't because there is only one right answer in that test. Usually having math on a test gives a reward of a grade with is usually, but in this case this math creates an opportunity to make a life for yourself by succeeding on thi test. I'm really glad I took thi math class before the ACT because it has refreshed my memory of basic math skills which will benefit me on the test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea Math!
ReplyDelete