Sunday, March 2, 2014
Final B.O.B.
I am really worried about this class. I have a lower than normal grade in this class right now and I don't know how to raise it. I completely forgot to do the blog post last weekend, it just slipped my mind. I am also worried about the D.E.V project because my partner and I cannot find time to work on it due to our busy schedules. Tests are also a thing that I worry about because I never do very well on them and this is our last test. Overall I am just concerned about this class as a whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, we can do some test corrections to work on the test grades. In terms of the DEV, make sure you spend some time this week working on it. Both you and Ruby could work on it Tuesday, since you don't have school. Or you could work on it this coming Friday or last Friday (snow day). There is time, just make sure you use it!
ReplyDelete