My reflection
I chose the topics that I did in this project because they are the ones that I am really really good at and I thought that if I taught them I would be excellent at them. When doing these problem I really wanted to explain them in my own words not the works that were printed on our sheet and doing this made me really look at each point within solving and see how the effects happen. I liked this project it was a good experience for me I liked working on my one but I think that people how worked together had a greater experience than I because they had someone to bounce their ideas off of and to work through problems together. Where I just had myself, and my own devises. Overall I thing the project really allows for people to relearn material and get a better understanding if it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.