Sunday, March 2, 2014
The Final B.O.B.
Out of all the B.O.B.'s this is probably the one I am most excited for, not only because it is the last of the trimester but I get to talk about a new found love for long division. Going in to this past week knowing that we would have to do long division I was absolutely terrified because I could remember in fourth grade how much I hated it, I saw it as a useless way of figuring out what the calculator could do for me (in a much shorter time). Luckily for me the first example we were given was very clear and seemed pretty easy, and ever since that moment I have been working to improve my long division skills so that come exam time I won't miss a single thing when it comes to long division.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.