Sunday, February 9, 2014
when will my REFLECTIONS show who i am inside?
So far I would say that functions is going very well. I find our work very interesting and I can't believe how much i've learned. I find it really cool how much we can expand on ideas we've learned in previous years. So far the class has defiantly been an adjustment. I have to work a lot harder in this class than i've had to in previous math classes. I have to study outside of class to try and understand the concept. The part in which i've been struggling with most so far is not understanding the material but rather connecting the different concepts we've learned and reapplying them later on. I really try hard but I have a habit of mastering the concept and then forgetting it right away. This isn't good, of course, because everything we learn is expanded upon and the class is very fast passed. I've had to look over my notes a lot in hopes that it will help. I think that I just need to learn how to adjust to the pace and style of this class. To me it almost seems like a little taste of my future and I actually really like that. I am defiantly nervous for the test tomorrow but I know i've done my best to work hard. It's been a really crazy trimester so far and i think that that has definitely had an impact on how i've done in Pre Calc because with something like math, you need to practice it every day in order to remember it and having so many days off has made things hard. But, as I said at the beginning I do think the class is going well and can't wait to learn new information!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll do just fine!
ReplyDelete