Sunday, February 16, 2014
Muddiest point
My muddiest point has got to be the first test of this year! I did so terrible on that test and I need to come in as soon as I can to do test corrections on the quadratics test!! My other muddy point is that I always forget to due and post my blog posts on time so I'm glad this one is actually getting done on time. The second half of the year I really have to try my hardest to get my grade up and to pass this class with a good grade. I have always been do good at all my math classes do it's kind of hard for me to know I'm not doing that well in this class .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.