Sunday, February 9, 2014

B.O.B #3

I would have to say the greatest challenges of this class are the tests. I think that is only because they are worth 70% of your grade. One bad grade on a test can really hurt your grade. Other than that the class isn't that hard for me. There are some things that take me longer than others but I get some things right away. For example, I found that finding the domain and range of a radical function with a quadratic radicand quite simple. I hope to continue finding the materiel easy to understand and I will hopeful do well on the next test.

1 comment:

  1. I would defiantly agree with this. In most classes, as long as you do your work you don't have to worry about tests. This is defiantly a change from what i'm used to and it's taking a while to adjust. But yes, i would agree that the work isn't very hard, for the most part. Sometimes Mr. Jackson gives us challenges and they are actually very fun! I home the same for the next test too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.