Sunday, February 16, 2014

B.O.B. 4

I know these posts are generally supposed to be math related but, this week was so interesting I couldn't contain myself.  In this week's blog post I would love to look back to a very special day in Mr. Jackson's class. So, my week started in Mason Urgent Care where I was told that I had Pneumonia, meaning I was to go straight to the hospital. After my long uncomfortable stay in the oxygen tent, I was released and forced to face the stress of school. Going in, I was very worried that each class would be absolute torture but, that all changed when I walked into a nearly empty 2nd hour. When Mr. Jackson realized how empty our class he decided that it would be a waste to teach a lesson, and that we should just enjoy our last day before a long weekend. We then proceeded to spend the whole hour watching cat videos, just laughing and talking of the different actions of the cats. Now looking back on this week it makes me very happy to say that 2nd hour thursday was the highlight of the week, and I would just love to thank Mr. Jackson for making it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.