Sunday, February 16, 2014

B.O.B - The maniacal A value

It's possible the sole purpose of the A value is to confuse me. In quadratics if the A value is positive then there is a min, if it is negative there is a max. Its backwards and misleading and I personally believe mathematicians did that on purpose... those Monsters.

Now with polynomials the A value continues its rain of terror in my nightmares. But really it was roller coaster of emotions. I would get the false sense of accomplishment when I THOUGHT I understood how to interpret the A value.Then it would be wrong.

But once again I end this with a morale and lesson. Even though i kept not getting what the A value meant, I kept at it and keep asking about it even when it made me feel pretty stupid, but alas I get it and math can deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.