Sunday, February 16, 2014
B. O. B.- My progress in this course
So far, I feel as through I have progressed a lot throughout this course! I have been able to keep up my grade, and understand the material pretty well. My favorite unit thus far, is the Polynomial unit. The reason this is my favorite is because I understand it the best out of all of the units. Graphs haven't always been my best friend, but with the guidance and instruction we have been given, I am starting to enjoy them! I hope that I can sustain the attitude and opinion of this unit, and upcoming units in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with your opinions on the course so far. Sometimes I think that I don't understand that material at first until we expand upon the idea and then go back to the original concept. I disagree, though, with your favorite unit... i love graphs and I am liking this unit a lot better than the last unit, although we are just beginning.
ReplyDelete