Wednesday, February 12, 2014
BOB week 4 (reflection of 2/12)
For this blog post, I'm going to reflect on today's class in pre Calc functions. We started graphing polynomials yesterday and at first I thought they were really intimidating. I don't remember working with polynomials a lot in the last couple years but I picked it up surprisingly well today. The x-intercepts and positive and negative regions of the graph are very easy for me to interpret and graph so it makes this very easy. Honestly, this class has made me think about considering a career in mathematics because it's interesting how everything connects and solving a problem makes me feel accomplished. I don't want to speak too soon but for now, this content is bearable. I am sure it will get harder but hopefully my skills can evolve with the coursework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.