Sunday, February 9, 2014
What I've come to learn about being a student in Pre-Calculus
When I first enrolled in Pre-Calculus, I thought it'd be a breeze. I already had passed all of my other Math classes (Algebra 1&2, and Geometry) with all A's, so of course I thought this would be an easy class. When we started the class I still thought oh this is easy. But as we got more into the trimester I immediately started losing track of what our class was doing. Back in Algebra 1&2 I didn't really focus on studying because I knew everything to a T. As with Geometry. I didn't see the point in studying for a subject that I knew all so well. But now, I have to study. If I don't I feel so lost in a test. It's good to do your homework the day it is given instead of waiting til it's actually do as well. I don't really have the problem, but for others who plan to take this class, there's some advice for you. But as a student in pre-calc, I learned that it's good to study for atleast 15-20 minutes a day. It's also good to ask questions during class discussion or after class. I'm starting to feel more confident in this class because of these extra 15 minutes a day of studying. Maybe it'd be good for others as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.