Sunday, February 23, 2014

no notes, just work day

Usually our Pre-Calc class has a full hour of just working independently. We use this to get any work that we haven't done, done. Or we ask questions among our groups to get a better understanding of the material. I really like these days because I can just sit, and reflect on my thoughts while looking at all of my work. I can just look at a page and think "Oh, I know this perfectly" and then move on to something else. During these days, I can ask questions to my teacher so I can conclude my understanding on the material, or he can help me when I get stuck on a problem. I mostly like these days because I can get a lot done, and feel accomplished at the end of the hour. My favorite days, are work days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.