Sunday, January 19, 2014
B.O.B. 1
When Mr. Jackson first told the class that we were going to be, "completing the square" I was ecstatic because, I had just recently become proficient at it in my Coordinate Geometry class. Sadly, I had no clue what was coming to me, you see instead of just using the "completing the square method" to find the x-intercepts, we took it multiple levels ahead of what I had been used too. Finally, after learning the new information on completing the square, I no longer have to worry about arriving at a situation in the future where I will not know how to do a problem because of completing the square. Learning this new information has opened up a window linking both of my math classes this trimester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.