Sunday, January 26, 2014
B.O.B…2
This is my "moment of clarity" . So we started learning about the maximum area in class. At first I couldn't figure it out. But then I remembered back in Mr. Lator's class we learned an easy way to find the min/max on our graphing calculator. Once I did that I found the x which in 3b was 750. I didn't know why it was important but then Mr. Jackson showed us how turns out that the y value was the max area and x was one side. Earlier in my work I got this equation 1500=x+y then all I needed to do was substitute x for 750 and I got my y value and I got the other part that I needed to solve the question. Thank you Mr. Jackson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.