Tuesday, January 21, 2014
BOB
The start the this class for me did not go very well overall. I was extremely sick the first couple of weeks and missed quite a few days if school. That got me a little behind and as soon as I was starting to catch up I would miss another day. I still haven't taken the test because I barley have any time and ism still trying to study the material and get knowledge of it the best I can. Other than that I am doing pretty well in this cladss I understand this unit allot just a little misunderstanding but not much. I think the only reason I struggle a bit is because we move so fast. I love how supportive Mr. Jackson is about our education and does as much as he can to benefit and motivate us. The texts each morning set a good mood for me for the rest of the day. I really enjoy this class even tho I struggle a bit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.