Saturday, January 25, 2014

Once upon a day in Mr. Jackson's class

A day in particular in Mr. Jackson's class that will stay with me is the day we learned about completing the square because I caught in so quickly. I started out attempting to figure out if I could discifer how to transfer the quadratic into vertex form and after looking at my work compared to Mr. Jackson's I was semi close but wasn't there. So I tried his way and really watched where the numbers went and how they were fromed and I began to use my prior knowledge to make more sense of everything. Since that day I have been able to complete squares in like 1.30 maybe even less than that amount of time. Go a head time me...I dare you haha. I can remember this day for a long time because it's just one of those things that you just can't forget kinda like when you ride a bike and you learn how to pedal on this day I learned how to complete the square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.