Sunday, January 19, 2014

B.O.B 1

I chose to write about one day in Mr. Jackson's class.  It was a Friday when we did court to schools.  The juniors left so about six  or so out of the thirteen were left.  So I asked Mr. Jackson, "May I go get my bass guitar out from the band room" and he said yes.  So I go through a mob of people and go down the hallway thinking why has no one stoped me for anything.  I get everything I need go back to Jackson's (never once did anyone care I was there holding a big case that could contain anything) and start unpacking.  I realized I had no stand so Nick being the best person ever said he would be my stand.  After I was done with jazz music I switched to pep band music and by then Nick and I were sitting next to each other on the heater.  I was just strumming and playing all sorts of stuff.  Then some how we got on the topic a bout Batman.  And Jackson showed us something sweet about Mark Hamill.  Now the huge series with arkham has him in it and his name is crazy.  Arkham, M arkHam ill thanks Mr. Jackson I'll remember that one forever.  And then we started talking about other things and I forget the rest.  So yah a day in Jackson's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.