Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Personalities: Opposites Attract

Recently, my sister Katelynn and I took a personality test. We discovered that I have an INTJ personality, while she has an ENTJ/P personality. Each of the four letters stand for a different personality trait. The first letter is either an E which stands for extrovert or I which stands introvert. The second letter can be N which stands for intuition or S which is sensing. The third letter is either a T which is thinking or a F which stands for feeling. And the final letter can be a J for judging or a P for perceiving. My sister and I are clearly very different people and I think that is why we get along so well. I had all of my other friends take this test too and most of them were the complete opposite from me.We get along because we balance each other out. For example, two friends would have a hard time if they were both extroverts because they would both want to be the center of attention and two friends could not both be introverts because they would never make plans to do things together they would just stay alone locked in their rooms. It was also just interesting to see if the personality test actually matched my personality, which it did. The test said that I am ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, and a long-range thinker but it also says that I am not naturally in tune with others feelings and may be insensitive at times, oops. Anyways I believe that opposites attract and I encourage you to take this personality test. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.