I hope that, the name above is correct and you have succeeded in my plans if marrying Adam Levine. If you have...well I hope that's the only thing you have let me down on. Although I understand tht that was a tough thing to accomplish so I won't hold it against you, but let's talk about what else is going on in our life like; Are you married? What prifession do you have? How many kids do you have? Are any of then as weird as we were? Are Kin Kardashian and Kanye Wast still together and it their daughter in therapy or disowning them? Sorry if I'm bombarding you with questions I just want to know!!! Why don't I just talk about what I wanted us to accomplish in our life and then maybe it will remained you of some goals you might want to still accomplish. My bucket list for life right now is:
• Visit all fifty states
• Visit all the continents
• Be the host of Saturday Night Live
• Go to Ireland and Germany and try to find relatives
• To own a corgi
If that list inspires you in any way to fulfill some dreams hey then your welcome. I know it's a pathetic list right now but hey we have the rest of our life to add to it. Now I want to remind you of one more thing before I either end the letter or think of something else to say. Just remember where you came from; a small town where everyone cares and is behind you hundred percent because I know that from reading this you will wonder if you have disappoint me (your past self) but in truth you have just made adjustments to the master plan because honestly I have no idea what I want my life to be or where it is going so I'm sure whatever choices we have made over the years has been the best for us and that needs no explaination. Now that I have been all sappy I guess I will end this letter. Be good and obey your mother...oh wait you don't have to anymore because you are a mature and grown up women...I know we both just laughed at that. Well see you in 40 years!
Love <3
Kelsey
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.